WE’RE FINALLY BACK!
Step by step we are able to reopen our hostels. As you can imagine, we can’t wait to bring life back into our premises. We can’t wait to see YOU again!
Although we reopen with joy and enthuiasm, your safety will still come first. We are reopening in full accordance with all legal regulations and safety measures. Cleanliness will not only remain at our award-winning standard, but will be re-checked constantly. We will adapt all our places of social interaction so that there is always enough space between people. We are even bringing special offers to you to celebrate our reopening!
Here’s an overview of the measures we take to guarantee a safe stay!
Cleanliness and safety
- Plexiglas shielding in areas where the minimum distance cannot be guaranteed (reception, breakfast, etc.)
- Floor markings to guarantee social distancing in common areas
- Tables in bar and breakfast area spaced out at a safe distance and in accordance with the local regulations
- Hand sanitizer in all public areas
- Special disinfectant products for Housekeeping and Food & Breakfast teams designed for antiviral treatment
- Professional and alert staff, instructed on how to handle and adhere to Covid regulations
- Regularly updated information signs and flyers covering general Covid hygiene rules
- Rooms not only cleaned, but thoroughly disinfected after every departure
- After departure, no check-in to the same room for a minimum of 24h to ensure maximum cleanliness and safety
- Spaced out bunking, rooms filled to max 50% capacity with exceptions for families or small groups traveling together (in accordance with local regulations)
- Large variety of products that can be selected and pre-packaged by staff instead of a classic buffet to ensure maximum hygiene
- No open drinks at the bar, only bottled/closed drinks
These are our initial reopening standards! Depending on local regulations and new developments, these standards will be re-evaluated and readjusted.
Here’s our reopening schedule – we can’t wait to see you again!
Stay safe & safe travels!