Why choose Wombat’s
Vienna Naschmarkt for your group?
Wombat’s Vienna is conveniently located by the famous Naschmarkt (meaning snack market).
Just a ten-minute walk and you’re in the historic city centre where you can visit the renowned Vienna State Opera, St. Stephan’s Cathedral, as well as a variety of museums.
The closest metro station Kettenbrückengasse is two minutes from our hostel. The U4 line will take you directly to Schönbrunn Palace.
Comfy rooms & common areas
- Dorms for 4-8 people (av. 30sqm) with sturdy bunkbeds
- Private rooms for the leaders (av.16sqm)
- Availability to accommodate various size of groups
We offer spacious dormitories and cosy private rooms for our groups. The dorms are equipped with large, secure personal lockers big enough to fit a large suitcase. Private rooms also have personal safes.
Each bed has its own shelf, light and plug-socket so you can sleep with your phone nearby and light your own space without disturbing your roommates.
All our rooms come with a private bathroom – no need to worry about waiting in a corridor for the shower to free up.
Flexible booking & comfortable stay
- Dedicated specialists for group bookings: we speak English!
- Free cancellation until 4 weeks before your arrival date
- Efficient check-in due to prepayment and pre-arrival organisation
In need of recommendations for things to do, see, and experience? – we are happy to help! Our professional and welcoming staff will support you from the very first contact until your check-out.
With multiple years of experience with groups, we guarantee an efficient check-in, 24/7 reception, and a knowledgeable team eager to provide personalised recommendations based on your needs.
- Individually served locally sourced breakfast
- Lunch packets to go upon request
- Dinner recommendation upon request
Try our innovative modular breakfast for groups!
Choose between Classic (bread, ham, cheese, jam, & butter), or Vegan (bread, hummus, jam, & margarine) and enjoy with bottomless coffee or tea.
You’ll be needing extra energy on the go? Let us know in advance and we can prepare lunch packets for your group.
Should you need dinner recommendations we’ll be happy to suggest some nearby restaurants.
What else you should know
- We accommodate groups in dorms and offer private rooms only for group leaders
- Group rates are applicable for groups of 15+ people. If you’re travelling with a smaller crowd, please check our availability here
- We accept guests aged 16 or older in the off season and from age 18 in high seasons
Note that minors need to be accompanied by an adult supervisor
- Bed linen is included in the group rate (please make your own dorm bed and strip it on departure day)
- Towels can be pre-ordered for EUR 2.- per towel
- You can use our luggage room free of charge
- Group rates have limited availability
We have been staying at Wombat‘s properties (all over Europe) for years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Their accommodations are perfect for groups and their customer service is beyond compare. The group department is super responsive and accommodating and they make booking a breeze. Overall, we cannot recommend Wombat‘s enough for anyone (or any company) looking for a group accommodation!
We have been working with our valued partner Wombat‘s The City Hostel for many years.The hostels are ideal for school groups of all shapes, sizes and abilities. Furthermore the staff is knowledgeable, professional and responsive. What else should I say, it’s a pleasure to work with them!