Why choose Wombat’s Munich
Hauptbahnhof for your group?
Wombat’s Munich Hauptbahnhof is conveniently located in walking distance from the central train station.
We’re only a a ten-minute walk away from the historic city centre and the popular shopping street between Stachus and Marienplatz.
It’s also only ten minutes to Theresienwiese where the world’s largest folk festival Oktoberfest takes place every year.
Comfy rooms & common areas
- Dorms for 4-8 people (av. 25sqm) with quality bunkbeds
- Private rooms for the leaders (av. 8sqm)
- Availability to accommodate various sizes of groups
We offer spacious dormitories and cosy private rooms for our groups. The dorms are equipped with large, secure personal lockers big enough to fit a large suitcase. Private rooms are fitted with personal safes.
Each bed has its own shelf, light, and plug-socket so you can sleep with your phone nearby and light your own space without disturbing your roommates.
All our rooms come with a private bathroom – no need to worry about waiting in a corridor for the shower to free up.
Flexible booking & comfortable stay
- Dedicated specialists for group bookings: we speak English!
- Free cancellation until 4 weeks before your arrival date
- Efficient check-in due to prepayment and pre-arrival organisation
In need of recommendations for things to do, see, and experience? – we are happy to help! Our professional and welcoming staff will support you from the very first contact until your check-out.
With multiple years of experience with groups, we guarantee an efficient check-in, 24/7 reception, and a knowledgeable team eager to provide personalised recommendations based on your needs.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet included in the group rate.
- Lunch packets to go upon request.
- Dinner options upon request
We serve a delicious breakfast buffet that will help you get on your feet before exploring the charming city of Munich. It’s already included in the price for group bookings.
If you need a little something on the go just let us know in advance and we can prepare packed lunches.
Should you need dinner recommendations we’ll be happy to suggest some nearby restaurants.
What else you should know
- We accommodate groups in dorms and offer private rooms only for group leaders
- Group rates are applicable for groups of 15+ people. If you are travelling with a smaller crowd, please check our availability here
- We accept guests aged 16 or older from November – March and from age 18 from April – October
Note that minors need to be accompanied by an adult supervisor
- Bed linen is included in the group rate (please make your own dorm bed and strip it on departure day)
- Towels can be pre-ordered for EUR 2.- per towel
- We can store your luggage free of charge
- Group rates have limited availability
We have been working with our valued partner Wombat‘s The City Hostel for many years.The hostels are ideal for school groups of all shapes, sizes and abilities. Furthermore the staff is knowledgeable, professional and responsive. What else should I say, it’s a pleasure to work with them!
We have been staying at Wombat‘s properties (all over Europe) for years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Their accommodations are perfect for groups and their customer service is beyond compare. The group department is super responsive and accommodating and they make booking a breeze. Overall, we cannot recommend Wombat‘s enough for anyone (or any company) looking for a group accommodation!