Why choose Wombat’s
Vienna Naschmarkt for your group?
Wombat’s Vienna Naschmarkt is conveniently located by the famous market „Naschmarkt“ (meaning a snack market) about 2 minutes walking distance to the closest subway station „Kettenbrückengasse“.
Just a 10 minute walk away from the inner city centre with the Opera House, Karlskirche or Stephansdom waiting for you there.
The popular summer Habsburg castle Schönbrunn is in the same subway line and only 5 stations away.
Comfy rooms &
- Dorms for 4-8 people (av. 30sqm) with sturdy bunkbeds
- Private rooms for the leaders (av.16sqm)
- Availability to accommodate various size of groups.
As well as the central location, we offer spacious dormitories and cosy private rooms for our groups. The dorms are equipped with large, secure personal lockers big enough to fit a large suitcase. Private rooms are fitted with personal safes.
Each bed has its own shelf, light and plug-socket so you can sleep with your phone nearby and light your own space without disturbing the other guests.
All our rooms come with a private bathroom – no need to worry about waiting in a corridor for the shower to free up.
Do you need to meet with your group and present something on a screen, we’ve got you covered – ask us for more information
Easy way to book & stay
- Dedicated specialists for group bookings: we speak English!
- Free cancellation until 4 weeks before your departure date
- Prepayment is required and eases your arrival day and check-in
- In need of recommendations for things to do, see and experience – we are happy to help!
Our professional and welcoming staff will support you from the very first contact until your check out.
With multiple years of experience with groups, we guarantee a fast, efficient check in, a constant 0/24 availabilty at the reception and a knowledgeable team, who will provide you with various recommendations depending on your needs
- Individually served locally sourced breakfast
- Lunch packets to go upon request
- Dinner options upon request
We offer all new modular breakfast even for groups! Choose your base. Classic (bread, ham, jam & butter, cheese) or Vegan (bread, hummus, jam & margarine) and enjoy with bottomless Coffee or Tea.
If you feel snacky, we can prepare lunch packets for you for a small fee.
Should you require dinner, aks us for more information, we can recommend neighboring restaurants.
What else you should know
- Group rates are applicable for groups of over 15 people. If you are travelling with a smaller crowd, please check our availability here.
- We accept guests from 14 years in the off season and from 18 years during the summer months (this can change in 2022 and 2023).
- Bed linen is included in the group rate (yet the beds are not made in the dorms).
- Towels can be pre-ordered for groups for 2 EUR/towel/stay.
- You can use the luggage room free of charge.
- Group rates have limited availability.
We have been staying at Wombat‘s properties (all over Europe) for years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Their accommodations are perfect for groups and their customer service is beyond compare. The group department is super responsive and accommodating and they make booking a breeze. Overall, we cannot recommend Wombat‘s enough for anyone (or any company) looking for a group accommodation!
We have been working with our valued partner Wombat‘s The City Hostel for many years.The hostels are ideal for school groups of all shapes, sizes and abilities. Furthermore the staff is knowledgeable, professional and responsive. What else should I say, it’s a pleasure to work with them!