Why choose Wombat’s Munich
Hauptbahnhof for your group?
Wombat’s MUNICH HAUPTBAHNHOF is conveniently located at the central station, about 2 minutes walking distance. Easily reachable from both the bus as well as the S-Bahn from the airport. One stop by S-Bahn or a 15 minute walk to the central bus station (ZOB).
Just a 10 minute walk away from the old town, the inner city centre and the popular shopping mile between „Stachus“ and „Marienplatz“.
In just 10 minutes walking distance you get to „Theresienwiese“, the area, where the famous „Oktoberfest“, the „Tollwood-Festival“ and „Frühlingsfest“ are staged.
Comfy rooms &
- Dorms for 4-8 people (av. 25sqm) with quality bunkbeds.
- Private rooms for the leaders (av. 8sqm).
- Availability to accommodate smaller groups.
As well as the central location, we offer spacious dormitories and cosy private rooms for our groups. The dorms are equipped with large, secure personal lockers big enough to fit a large suitcase. Private rooms are fitted with personal safes.
Each bed has its own shelf, light and plug-socket so you can sleep with your phone nearby and light your own space without disturbing the other guests.
All our rooms come with a private bathroom – no need to worry about waiting in a corridor for the shower to free up.
Do you need to meet with your group and present something on a screen, we’ve got you covered – ask us for more information.
Easy way to book & stay
- Dedicated specialists for group bookings: we speak English
- Free cancellation until 4 weeks before your departure date
- Prepayment is required and eases your arrival day and check-in
- In need of recommendations for things to do, see and experience – we are happy to help!
Our professional and welcoming staff will support you from the very first contact until your check out.
With multiple years of experience with groups, we can guarantee you a fast and efficient check in, a constant 0/24 availabilty at the reception and a knowledgeable reception team, who can provide you with various recommendations depending on your needs.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet included in the group rate.
- Lunch packets to go upon request.
- Dinner options upon request
We serve a delicious breakfast buffet every morning which will help you get on your feet before discovering the beauties of London. It is is already included in the price when you book as a group.
If you want something on the go, we can prepare packed lunches for a small fee.
Should you require dinner, ask us for more information, we can recommend neighboring restaurants.
What else you should know
- Group rates are applicable for groups of over 15 people. If you are travelling with a smaller crowd, please check our availability here.
- We accept guests older than 14 years. During summer months (JUly-August), the age limit is 18+, as well as during Oktoberfest (this can vary for 2022 and 2023).
- Bed linen is included in the group rate (yet the beds are not made in the dorms).
- Towels can be pre-ordered for groups for 2EUR /towel/stay.
- You can use the luggage room free of charge.
- Group rates have limited availability.
We have been working with our valued partner Wombat‘s The City Hostel for many years.The hostels are ideal for school groups of all shapes, sizes and abilities. Furthermore the staff is knowledgeable, professional and responsive. What else should I say, it’s a pleasure to work with them!
We have been staying at Wombat‘s properties (all over Europe) for years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Their accommodations are perfect for groups and their customer service is beyond compare. The group department is super responsive and accommodating and they make booking a breeze. Overall, we cannot recommend Wombat‘s enough for anyone (or any company) looking for a group accommodation!