Why choose Wombat’s
London for your group?
We are situated in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, right next to famous Tower Bridge and Tower of London, charming markets, authentic pubs, and many other historic sights.
A short walk will see you in the trendy Borough of Shoreditch and its vibrant street art. Hoxton Square and Old Street are home to pulsing nightlife and some of the best curries outside of India can be found in famous Brick lane.
The Underground- and DLR-Stations Aldgate East and Tower Bridge are also just a stone’s throw away.
Comfy rooms &
- Dorms for 4-8 people (av. 22sqm) with sturdy bunkbeds.
- Private rooms for the leaders (av.15sqm).
- Enough availability to accommodate various sizes of groups.
- Spaces for your group meetings available.
As well as the central location, we offer spacious dormitories and cosy private rooms for our groups. The dorms are equipped with large, secure personal lockers big enough to fit a large suitcase. Private rooms are fitted with personal safes.
Each bed has its own shelf, light and plug-socket so you can sleep with your phone nearby and light your own space without disturbing the other guests.
All our rooms come with a private bathroom – no need to worry about waiting in a corridor for the shower to free up.
Do you need to meet with your group and present something on a screen, we’ve got you covered – ask us for more information.
Easy way to book & stay
- Dedicated specialists for group bookings- we speak English
- Free cancellation until 4 weeks before your departure .
- Prepayment is required and eases your arrival day and check-in
- In need of recommendations for things to do, see and experience – we are happy to help!
Our professional and welcoming staff will support you from the very first contact until your check out.
With multiple years of experience with groups, we guarantee a fast, efficient check in, a constant 0/24 availabilty at the reception and a knowledgeable team, who will provide you with various recommendations depending on your needs.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet included in the group rate.
- Lunch packets to go upon request.
- Dinner options upon request
We serve a delicious breakfast buffet every morning which will help you get on your feet before discovering the beauties of London. It is is already included in the price when you book as a group.
If you want something on the go, we can prepare packed lunches for a small fee.
Should you require dinner, ask us for more information, we can recommend neighboring restaurants.
Wombat’s Budapest has been awared Most
Popular Hostel in London at the HOSCAR
awards four times!
What else you should know
- Group rates are applicable for groups of over 15 people. If you are travelling with a smaller crowd, please check our availability here.
- We accept guests older than 14 years. During summer months (July-August), the age limit is 18+ and 16+ until October (this can differ foe 2022 and 2023).
- Bed linen is included in the group rate (yet the beds are not made in the dorms)
- Towels can be pre-ordered for groups for 2£ /towel/stay.
- You can use the luggage room free of charge.
- Group rates have limited availability.
Wombats The City Hostel London is our preferred supplier for student groups looking for budget accommodation in central London. This property meets all the criteria in terms of quality, location and rates for our type of group business. Also, we love the standard of the dormitories, that feature en-suite facilities and a maximum occupancy of 8 guests. Dealing with Wombat is really straight forward and their groups department is really quick responding and our account manager is always there to help and understand the requirements our clients have.
Wombat‘s The City Hostel is a valued partner of our company for many years. The great hostel in London has nice staff, brilliant service, excellent value for money and top client testimonials.