Why choose Wombat’s Munich
Werksviertel for your group?
The up-and-coming Werksviertel district is a melting pot of local and international creatives. The modern concert hall, food trucks and street art corners make Werksviertel the place to be in Munich.
Munich East/ Ostbahnhof train and bus station is only a short walk away. It’s a convenient connection to the airport as well as other cities in and outside of Germany.
Comfy rooms & common areas
- Dorms for 4-8 people (av. 25sqm) with quality bunkbeds
- Private rooms for the leaders (av. 14sqm)
- Availability to accommodate smaller groups
We offer our groups spacious dormitories and cosy private rooms (for group leaders). Our unique PunkBeds each have their own safe, fan, light, and curtains for privacy.
All our rooms come with a private bathroom – no need to worry about waiting in a corridor for the shower to free up.
Do you need a space for group meetings and presentations? We’ve got you covered – just ask for more information.
Flexible booking & comfortable stay
- Dedicated specialists for group bookings: we speak English!
- Free cancellation until 4 weeks before your arrival date
- Efficient check-in due to prepayment and pre-arrival organisation
In need of recommendations for things to do, see, and experience? – we are happy to help! Our professional and welcoming staff will support you from the very first contact until your check-out.
With multiple years of experience with groups, we guarantee an efficient check-in, 24/7 reception, and a knowledgeable team eager to provide personalised recommendations based on your needs.
- Exquisite ingredients for our continental-style breakfast buffet
- Various vegan options
- Dinner recommendatios upon request
We serve a delicious breakfast buffet with lots of vegan options to get you on your feet before exploring the charming city of Munich. It’s already included in the price for group bookings.
Should you need dinner recommendations we’ll be happy to suggest some nearby restaurants.
What else you should know
- We accommodate groups in dorms and offer private rooms only for group leaders
- Group rates are applicable for groups of 15+ people. If you’re travelling with a smaller crowd, please check our availability here
- We accept guests aged 16 or older from November – April and from age 18 from May – October
Note that minors need to be accompanied by an adult supervisor
- Bed linen is included in the group rate (please make your own dorm bed and strip it on departure day)
- Towels can be pre-ordered for EUR 2.- per towel
- We can store your luggage free of charge
- Group rates have limited availability
We have been working with our valued partner Wombat‘s The City Hostel for many years.The hostels are ideal for school groups of all shapes, sizes and abilities. Furthermore the staff is knowledgeable, professional and responsive. What else should I say, it’s a pleasure to work with them!
We have been staying at Wombat‘s properties (all over Europe) for years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Their accommodations are perfect for groups and their customer service is beyond compare. The group department is super responsive and accommodating and they make booking a breeze. Overall, we cannot recommend Wombat‘s enough for anyone (or any company) looking for a group accommodation!