Learn why Wombat’s is the best choice for your group
Why Choose Wombat’s Munich
The Werksviertel in Munich is the upcoming location for Munich’s youth. With several new venues such as a concert hall, food trucks or street art corners, the Werksviertel is unique in Munich.
The Munich East public transport station “Ostbahnhof” (trains, trams, undergrounds and buses) is only a short walk away and the station is considered one of the three inter-regional stations in the city. This means that there is a convenient connection to the airport and other capitals in and outside Germany.
Comfy rooms &
- Dorms for 4-8 people (av. 25sqm) with quality bunkbeds.
- Private rooms for the leaders (av. 14sqm).
- Availability to accommodate smaller groups.
As well as the central location, we offer spacious dormitories and cosy private rooms for our groups. Dorms have unique “PunkBeds” with their own safe and, fan, light and a privacy curtain. Guests in private rooms can store their valuables in their own safe.
All our rooms come with a private bathroom – no need to worry about waiting in a corridor for the shower to free up.
Do you need to meet with your group and present something on a screen, we’ve got you covered – ask us for more information.
Easy way to book & stay
- Dedicated specialists for group bookings: we speak English
- Free cancellation until 4 weeks before your departure date
- Prepayment is required and eases your arrival day and check-in
- In need of recommendations for things to do, see and experience – we are happy to help!
Our professional and welcoming staff will support you from the very first contact until your check out.
With multiple years of experience with groups, we can guarantee you a fast and efficient check in, a constant 0/24 availabilty at the reception and a knowledgeable reception team, who can provide you with various recommendations depending on your needs.
- Individually served locally sourced breakfast.
- Lunch packets to go upon request.
- Dinner options upon request.
We offer all new modular breakfast even for groups! Choose your base. Classic (bread, ham, jam & butter, cheese) or Vegan (bread, hummus, jam & margarine) and enjoy with bottomless Coffee or Tea.
If you feel snacky, we can prepare lunch packets for you for a small fee.
Should you require dinner, aks us for more information, we can recommend neighboring restaurants.
What else you should know
- We accommodate groups to dorms and offer private rooms only for leaders.
- Group rates are applicable for groups of over 15 people. If you are travelling with a smaller crowd, please check our availability here (link to the booking engine).
- We accept guests older than 16 years. During summer months (May-August), the age limit is 18+
- Bed linen is included in the group rate (yet the beds are not made in the dorms).
- Towels can be pre-ordered for groups for 2€ /towel/stay.
- You can use the luggage room free of charge.
- Group rates have limited availability.
We have been working with our valued partner Wombat‘s The City Hostel for many years.The hostels are ideal for school groups of all shapes, sizes and abilities. Furthermore the staff is knowledgeable, professional and responsive. What else should I say, it’s a pleasure to work with them!
We have been staying at Wombat‘s properties (all over Europe) for years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Their accommodations are perfect for groups and their customer service is beyond compare. The group department is super responsive and accommodating and they make booking a breeze. Overall, we cannot recommend Wombat‘s enough for anyone (or any company) looking for a group accommodation!