Why choose Wombat’s
London for your group?
Wombat’s London is situated in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, right next to famous Tower Bridge and the Tower of London. We’re surrounded by numerous charming markets, authentic pubs, and many other historic sights.
A short walk will lead you to the trendy Borough of Shoreditch and its vibrant street art. Hoxton Square and Old Street are home to pulsing nightlife and Brick Lane offers some of the best curries outside of India.
The Underground- and DLR-Stations Aldgate East and Tower Bridge are also just a stone’s throw away.
Comfy rooms & common areas
- Dorms for 4-8 people (av. 22sqm) with sturdy bunkbeds
- Private rooms for the leaders (av. 15sqm)
- Enough availability to accommodate groups of various sizes
- Spaces for your group meetings available
We offer spacious dormitories and cosy private rooms for our groups. The dorms are equipped with large, secure personal lockers big enough to fit a large suitcase. Private rooms have personal safes.
Each bed has its own shelf, light, and plug-socket so you can sleep with your phone nearby and light your own space without disturbing your roommates.
All our rooms come with a private bathroom – no need to worry about waiting in a corridor for the shower to free up.
Do you need a space for group meetings and presentations? We’ve got you covered – just ask for more information.
Flexible booking & comfortable stay
- Dedicated specialists for group bookings: we speak English!
- Free cancellation until 4 weeks before your arrival date
- Efficient check-in due to prepayment and pre-arrival organisation
In need of recommendations for things to do, see, and experience? – we are happy to help! Our professional and welcoming staff will support you from the very first contact until your check-out.
With multiple years of experience with groups, we guarantee an efficient check-in, 24/7 availability at reception and a knowledgeable team eager to provide personalised recommendations based on your needs.
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet included in the group rate
- Lunch packets to go upon request
- Dinner recommendations upon request
We serve a delicious breakfast buffet that will help you get on your feet before exploring the exciting city of London. It’s already included in the price for group bookings.
If you need a little something on the go just let us know in advance and we can prepare packed lunches.
Should you need dinner recommendations we’ll be happy to suggest some nearby restaurants.
Wombat’s Budapest has been awared Most
Popular Hostel in London at the HOSCAR
awards four times!
What else you should know
- We accommodate groups in dorms and offer private rooms only for group leaders
- Group rates are applicable for groups of 15+ people. If you’re travelling with a smaller crowd, please check our availability here
- We only accept guests from age 18
- Bed linen is included in the group rate (please make your own dorm bed and strip it on departure day)
- Towels can be pre-ordered for GBP 2.- per towel
- We can store your luggage free of charge
- Group rates have limited availability
Wombats The City Hostel London is our preferred supplier for student groups looking for budget accommodation in central London. This property meets all the criteria in terms of quality, location and rates for our type of group business. Also, we love the standard of the dormitories, that feature en-suite facilities and a maximum occupancy of 8 guests. Dealing with Wombat is really straight forward and their groups department is really quick responding and our account manager is always there to help and understand the requirements our clients have.
Wombat‘s The City Hostel is a valued partner of our company for many years. The great hostel in London has nice staff, brilliant service, excellent value for money and top client testimonials.